Sunday 4 December 2011

Day 4 - Snowman!

Yay Snowmen
Today is DAY FOUR!!! OMGosh the days are just flying by at the moment! But my christmas shopping is all done and dusted...oh and wrapped up! YAAAY
So today's nail art design was......DumDumDum...Snowmen! So cute haha!

Here is my attempt. Mt little Ceelo* was asleep today as i did my nails so i just had to show you how cute he is when he sleeps! My little boy <3

But the other day he was naughty when i was doing my nails! He was stealing my cotton buds and running off and hiding them for later! Such a naughty boy haha! Love him though! :)

Naughty Little Boy

Enjoyyyy!
xox

4 comments:

  1. Such cute little snowmen! And your kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cat! He's adorable, and very cool snowmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. really good snowmen, great job! and whatta cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My naughty baby (Ari) steals all my q-tips.

    ReplyDelete