Thursday 1 December 2011

ABC's

OMG, Third Blog in the space of one hour! You can tell I'm bored at work cant you!!
I just 'borrowed' this of a new blogger I'm following! WOW her designs are amazing...

http://beepolished.blogspot.com/
FOLLOW HER!

A – Age: 20(but as I say, Twen-teeeeen!) i don't wanna grow up!

B – Bed size: Double

C – Chore you hate: Hmmmm, gotta be drying up the dishes! BLAH!

D – Dog’s name: I have a gorgeous little Kitten named Ceelo* <3

E– Essential start your day item: Bovril on Toast and a Brew :)

F – Favorite color: Pink!

G – Gold or Silver: Silver

H – Height: 5'5

I – Instruments you play: I used to play the recorder and Steel Pans but nothing right now...

J – Job title: Lecturer in Training!

K – Kid(s): None at the moment

L – Living arrangements: With my GORGEOUS boyfriend of 7years! and obvcourse, Ceelo*, my little baby :)

M – Mom’s name: Lesley

N – Nickname(s): Ally, Pud

O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth:None :)

P – Pet Peeve: People biting they're nails!!!

Q – Quote from a movie: ''Maybe we could Rapidly evolve into Water Creatures *Thats genius Sid* Call me Squid!'' Ice Age 2! haha

R – Right or left handed: Right handed! I want to be both!! I will learn!

S – Siblings: 2 Brothers and 1 Sister, all younger.

T – Time you wake up: About 7.45 when Matty leaves for work and Ceelo* wants a cuddle :)

U- Underwear: Always has to be CLEAN and pretty :)

V – Vegetable you dislike: Sprouts Ewwww

W – Ways/Reasons you run late: Shopping, Make up, Hair, Nails, T.V, Ceelo* - wow a number of reasons

X – X-rays you’ve had: Teeth at the dentist. Npthing special...

Y – Yummy food you make: My boyfriend loves my Roast Dinners! :)

Z – Zoo favorite: Meerkats! and Baby Bears! Soooo cute

Thanks for reading, maybe you all could have a go at this, we could all get to know a few Craaazy facts about eachother!

Take Care Babiesss xox

No comments:

Post a Comment