Friday 2 December 2011

New Buys!

 All of this cost me £1 each, which is $1.50 in the USA. The Sally Hansen Polishes are soooo hard to find here but i was so happy to find them! Even better is that they are sold in the Cheapest shop in town!
HAPPY DAYS!

 These nail art polishes cost me £1.99 for the three!! which is really good! $3.13 for those in the USA! Love these! The purple comes out lovely on top of silver! Ill be using them soon! :D
 Now these cost me £1.50 each and that is $2.36 in the USA (according to google) again, I'm really happy with this purchase. Getting ready for the 24 Christmas Nails Challenge!! Woop Woop!
So this is everything i brought in one day... and only spent less than £10!!! ( $15) WOWZA! I love finding bargains!

Happy Shopping everyone!

Remember to keep warm...and also remember, The Only Way is Nails <3

xox

1 comment: